Effective and rapid anxiety treatment with Advanced Hypnotherapy and NLP
A powerful and effective way to be free of worry, anxiety and fear. Transform negative thoughts and your experience of the world around you, into the mind of a confident, positive, mindful, present person.
Learn how to live more in the Now.
Anxiety Specialist James McDonald has been treating all forms of anxiety in Paisley, (including insomnia sleep problems) for over 20 years. He has created a powerful Hypnotherapy NLP program for the specialised treatment of all forms of anxiety.
Having identified which type of anxiety you suffer from, you are given a specialised ,personalised treatment plan, which includes Cognitive Hypnotherapy and the latest NLP techniques, James coaches you through simple but powerful 'thought stopping' techniques to snap you out of the 'anxious thinking' negative loop.
You will learn how to switch off Hypervigileance, which is an enhanced state of sensory sensitivity accompanied by an exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats. Hypervigilance is accompanied by a state of increased anxiety which can cause exhaustion.
Most sufferers of anxiety have high levels of adrenal and cortisol stress chemicals in their bloodstream, so learning powerful relaxation techniques and practicing them on a regular basis (ideally daily) will help to reset your autonomic nervous system imbalance (ANS).James will coach you through the best relaxation techniques specifically for you.
What is Anxiety?
Anxiety is the mis-use of the imagination... Anxiety related conditions are the most common variety of psychological afflictions a person may experience, they account for a major percentage of visits to doctors and psychiatrists. These conditions are NOT the result of personal weakness or even character flaws. They can be caused by a combination of factors, including environmental stresses, chemical changes in the brain, and often autonomic nervous system imbalances within the body.
Specialist Hypnotherapy Anxiety Treatment
Hypnotherapy's most common clinical utilisation is in the treatment of anxiety and its various related states; Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Free-floating Anxiety, Implanted Anxiety, Perfection Anxiety, Existential Anxiety, Social Phobia, Insomnia, OCD, PTSD and Panic attacks.
Physical symptoms may include:
- Palpitations and shortness of breath
- Feeling constant uneasiness
- Obsessive thoughts
- Flashbacks and nightmares of traumatic experiences
- Nausea and dizziness
- Ritualistic behaviours, such as repeated hand washing
- Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
- Trouble remaining still and calm
- Dry mouth and sometimes numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
Anxiety Hypnotherapy in Paisley with Mind Coach for Life
A therapy consultation with James includes:
- one to one assessment detailing your specific anxiety condition
- A unique combination of advanced hypnosis, NLP and latest cognitive behavioural techniques
- Positive Mental Rehearsal (PMR)
- Learning powerful NLP 'thought stopping' techniques
- Learn powerful breathing exercises that help to reduce anxiety
- Usually 1 to 3 sessions
Hypnotherapy and NLP for Anxiety and panic attacks
- A unique combination of hypnotherapy, NLP and latest cognitive behavioural techniques
- Transform all anxious thoughts into calm, and present thoughts
- A powerful and effective way to overcome anxiety for good
- Learn to give up the endless practise of worrying
- Learn how to Be in the moment.